Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pictures!

So in a little under 2 weeks I have already over 300 pictures....Obviously I can not post them all to my blog. That would be a bit much! I hope you enjoy the pictures I have posted!


At the Bus Stop by my home, waiting to go to the airport...


Blue Lagoon!

More Blue Lagoon, it was so neat.

Iceland, Very Rugged very beautiful


Geyser in Iceland (the little dots around it are people)!



View From the Harbor in Iceland


Copenhagen!


As I said in a previous post, the Gardens in Copenhagen were Amazing!


Royal Palace in Oslo


Vikings! (in an Oslo Museum)



Brilliantly Colored Sunset in Bergen



The Fjords around Bergen


Flam Railway

The View of the Fjords from Flam

I hope you enjoyed that taste of my trip so far, I will put up more photos as the trip goes along, but do not worry I still will have plenty more photos to show you all when I get home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Carl! Those pictures are AMAZING! You must be seeing such beautiful sights! I am glad to hear you are having a great time and keep taking and posting pictures! :)

Val

Elsa said...

I love the gardens... so jealous :)