Friday, August 8, 2008

Ring of Kerry

It has been awhile since my last post. The reason beeing I wanted to wait till I could post some of my pictures of the Ring of Kerry. Unfortunately I seem to be having a lot of tech problems when it comes to posting them (I wonder if blogger is having the problems). Nonetheless I have had an amazing time and some awesome pictures to share with you (when I get home I guess)! I rented a bike in Killarney for two days and with it I rode over 100 miles, conqured several mountains, and even fought some unrulely sheep! The end result? I got really wet but met lots of people and saw tons of beatiful sights!

Ireland wasa very relaxing place to be and I really enjoyed my stay there. After the week though I was ready to move on to my next destination, Barcelona, Spain. I took another Ryanair flight today (I got a whole row to myself!). I am a bit travel weary and I am hoping to just enjoy the beach tomorrow in order to relax! My plans as to where I am going and what I will do are a bit unorganized, but I plan to spend at least a week or more in Spain. Hopefully I will be able to turn it into some good blog posts, so stayed stuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.