Monday, August 25, 2008

Ellen

So for the last couple of days I have been in the Czech Republic staying with our family friend Pavala and her husbend Pavel. It has been a couple years since I last saw them, and now their is a new member of their family Ellen. So of course now you will be bombarded with Pictures of their 16 month old child, enjoy.





During my visit I have been in Ostrava, which is the third largest city in the Czech Republic, and Moravka, a small rural town where they have a weekend place. It has been a lot of fun to see the area as much has changed since I was last in Ostrava in 2003, it is also great to see everyone here again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little girl!!! You are SO lucky that you got to meet her. The last time I saw Pavla and Pavel, Pavla was about 5 or 6 months pregnant with Elen. :-) But that didn't stop Pavla and I from having a few "girl's nights" together.

Have a safe trip home! Hopefully I'll be able to see you before you rush off to Iowa. I know there might not be time to see our apartment, but if there is, consider yourself welcome!