Wednesday, October 7, 2009

TWINS WIN! (and I watched it in Italy)

Well it is currently about 4:00 am here in Italy, and being the fanatic sports fan that I am, I stayed up all night watching the Minnesota Twins win game 163! The game started at 11:00 pm here in Italy, and I figured it would not go past 2:00 am....but then baseball has a funny habit of not going according to plan.

It really is amazing the strides that technology has made over the years. The fact that I am able to watch a live stream of my local hometown baseball team here in Italy (via P2P) is really Cool!

Now it is time to get some sleep...if I can...I am still really excited!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Extra innings -- oh my word!! I saw the end of the game, EXCITING!!! :-) Glad you were able to watch too. And now, for what may be the only time while you are away... we are both going to be at the same time, even with the time difference.