Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Africa

Mid-terms are finally finished and now it is time to enjoy Easter/Spring break! For me that means heading to Morocco! This will be my second trip to Africa and I am very much looking forward to it. We are planning to Visit Rabat, Marrakesh, Fez, the Desert, a few beaches, and possibly Casablanca or some other place!

As I said this will be my second visit to Africa. My first came about two years ago when I went on International Tour with the Wartburg choir in May 2008. One of our destinations was Cape Town South Africa! I have uploaded a short video with some of the music we heard in and some my pictures.

The pictures include but are not limited to: arriving at the airport to a concert, dinner in traditional restaurants with traditional South African music, cape town (quite foggy), boating to see seals, the cape of good hope, safari, Simon Estes' music school, and finally a picture from the Gugulethu concert (which is also where the music comes from).





No comments: